Closed Bucky's Breedables (LEGIT Comps, BR, Shinies, Dittos, & More)

buckembarnes

Youngster Joey
Credits
buckys-breedables-png.15852

15797-ed23fb0b83d57e91c6ba64714d7de462.jpg
INFO:
15797-ed23fb0b83d57e91c6ba64714d7de462.jpg

FRIEND CODE: 0533-5776-2672
IGN: Bucky
TIMEZONE: GMT-5
DISCORD: https://discord.gg/RfTa2Au

If you don't have Discord, please PM me after ordering in the shop! This ensures I get your message as soon as possible!
All my Pokemon are legit and not hacked or cloned.
If you request a Pokemon in a Ball type I do not have, there may be an added fee.

When ordering Pokemon, please make sure you include the following:​
  • Pokemon​
  • IVs​
  • Ball Type​
  • Nickname (If Any)​
  • Nature​
  • Ability​
  • Move Set (If Battle Ready)​
  • Generation (for Dittos)​
  • Shiny?​

JPN Dittos:
Any IV spread! TR, HP, or 6 IV
Most natures available
Comes with Photo Proof
Gen 6 or 7
200 PC

Pre-Bred Comps:
Here
60 PC

Competitive Babies:
List Here
100 PC

Battle Readies:

Bred to order
Level 50+, EV trained, custom move set
Most move tutors included!
200 PC

Shinies:
Custom 5 IV: 200 PC
- Hidden Power +50
- Low Gender Ratio +50
- 6 IV +75
Pre-bred Here: 150 PC
If you'd like proof, please say so on request

Shiny Egg:
Hatch your own shiny!
Must trade me a Pokemon hatched or caught in your own game
I breed you an egg, then trade it to you and it hatches shiny with your OT!
300 PC

Thanks!

Last edited:

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Min PC per pokemon/service is 60 PC according to our community guidelines please edit your thread to reflect the site rules.

SheWolfsDomain

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would like a Pokemon but I don't filly understand how the whole process would work could someone please explain it to me. Like would I give a Pokemon for a Pokemon or does it work differently??

buckembarnes

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would like a Pokemon but I don't filly understand how the whole process would work could someone please explain it to me. Like would I give a Pokemon for a Pokemon or does it work differently??

I am very new so I'm not the best person to ask but if you want to trade Pokemon you go to the Trade Pokemon forum, whereas if you want to buy a Pokemon with PC you can go to Buy/Sell Perfect Pokemon or Buy/Sell Pokemon. When buying or trading Pokemon, you always need a Pokemon to trade in game for the other Pokemon.

SheWolfsDomain

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am very new so I'm not the best person to ask but if you want to trade Pokemon you go to the Trade Pokemon forum, whereas if you want to buy a Pokemon with PC you can go to Buy/Sell Perfect Pokemon or Buy/Sell Pokemon. When buying or trading Pokemon, you always need a Pokemon to trade in game for the other Pokemon.

okay so if I wanted a Shiny Pichu that was just for ingame purposes could that be possible. I have a lvl 100 shiny empoleon that i'd be willing to trade for the Pichu

unscrambled

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, I would like to purchase your Pre-Bred 5IV Adamant Cubone with Lightning Rod and 5IV Timid Drifloon with Flare Boost. I would also like to purchase a 6IV Modest Ditto and a 6IV Jolly Ditto. I'll also take your Shiny 5IV Jolly Gible with Rough Skin if it's still available

buckembarnes

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, I would like to purchase your Pre-Bred 5IV Adamant Cubone with Lightning Rod and 5IV Timid Drifloon with Flare Boost. I would also like to purchase a 6IV Modest Ditto and a 6IV Jolly Ditto. I'll also take your Shiny 5IV Jolly Gible with Rough Skin if it's still available
PM'd!

testing