What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
0
Sign in
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Home
Marketplace
Forums
Credits
Pokedex
Gym Challenge
Chat
User Feedback
Whats New
Your Threads
Your Posts
Sign in
Members online
toyzinn
wvpinternational
Forum statistics
Threads
14,367
Messages
145,645
Members
22,077
Latest member
profitointeractive
New posts
Search forums
Community Latest
S/V Global Challenge: Shiny Wo-Chien and the Treasures of Ruin Arrive
4189
Views
Jul 22, 2025
The Future of Competitive Pokémon Is Here - Pokémon Champions
3504
Views
Jul 22, 2025
Perfect Pokémon: Preparing for the Pokémon Z-A Launch
3673
Views
Jul 17, 2025
Nintendo Sues Palworld Developer
6100
Views
Sep 19, 2024
Top Shops
[Legends Z-A!] Chaos Shop: 6iv/Shiny/Legends/Events/All Pokemon/Best Deals - Quick Delivery!
●
Chaos
★
5.00
( 904 )
Vyft's Pokemon Store
●
Vyft
★
5.00
( 91 )
Faith's PokéMart Shop
●
Faith Hunter
★
5.00
( 25 )
Shiny Pokemon Shop
●
Planet_Azumarill
★
5.00
( 12 )
Cloning & Rare Ball Shop
●
MaliciousMango
★
5.00
( 4 )
Doulie's Shop
●
doulie
★
5.00
( 2 )
Best Shop Ever
●
KitaVonKanada
★
5.00
( 1 )
Marketplace
Buy/Sell Pokemon
Buy/Sell Perfect Pokémon
[Scarlet Violet!] Chaos Shop: 6iv/Shiny/Legends/Events/All Pokemon/Best Deals - Quick Delivery!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ikanasin" data-source="post: 173660" data-attributes="member: 32941"><p>Oh I mean, the three free Pokemons I wanted them as eggs (like the Sandygast or Wimpod you send me for the first trade).</p><p></p><p>If it is not possible as eggs, then a regular lvl 50 Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle will do as long as it is with my Sun/Moon ID SID.</p><p></p><p>I will transfer the credits soon first, can I add the free Pokemon from previous feedback afterwards?</p><p></p><p>Thank you.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ikanasin, post: 173660, member: 32941"] Oh I mean, the three free Pokemons I wanted them as eggs (like the Sandygast or Wimpod you send me for the first trade). If it is not possible as eggs, then a regular lvl 50 Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle will do as long as it is with my Sun/Moon ID SID. I will transfer the credits soon first, can I add the free Pokemon from previous feedback afterwards? Thank you. [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Marketplace
Buy/Sell Pokemon
Buy/Sell Perfect Pokémon
[Scarlet Violet!] Chaos Shop: 6iv/Shiny/Legends/Events/All Pokemon/Best Deals - Quick Delivery!
×
Order Copied
Paste In Shop Below
Top