• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active |One-Stop Starter Shop|Any Starter for 60PC|Will breed custom starters|

MeowItsLauren

Youngster Joey
Credits
Kanto_Starter_Banner_Hub.jpg

~Welcome to the 'One Stop Starter Shop'~

Heya, and welcome to my shop. I'm Lauren, a new seller at PerfectPokemon (since I've spent most of my time lurking about the site..). I'm here to provide anyone and everyone with a quick, easy source to purchase any Pokemon starter they may desire. Since I'm a bit of a hoarder, I collected all the starters fairly quickly, and will be able to breed them with ease. Whether you're looking for a simple dex-filling Bulbasaur, or a custom-bred Mudkip to your standards, you'll find it here!

Why should you buy from me?:
- I can guarantee a quick, hassle-free transaction, and ensure your order is with you ASAP.

- Although I may not be considered a 'trusted seller' just yet, I can assure you I'm in no mindset to ruin a customer's experience at my shop.

- I'll be willing to give discounts from returning customers. (Will be sorted in the near future~)

- All my Pokemon are 100% legit. All Pokemon are bred, without any genning.

- Weekly rewards on a certain Pokemon will be given to everyone.

Week 2 - Charmander:
All Charmander purchases will be entitled to have their Charmander ev trained however the customer desires. Use code 'CHAR2' to receive your reward.

Johto_Starter_Banner_Hub.jpg

My Prices:
- Dex Filler Starter > 60PC

- Custom Bred Starter > 100PC (Details of IVs, Nature etc will be discussed via PM)
- Hatch your own starter > 80PC (Receive your desired starter in egg form, and hatch it yourself!)
- Hatch your own starter (Random) > 70PC

I thank you for looking at my shop, and I hope to be doing business with some of you real soon. :)
-Lauren

Hoenn_Starter_Banner_Hub.jpg

Last edited:

unscrambled

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello there, I'd like to purchase a custom bred Bulbasaur. I would also like to use the code BULB1.